Estate planning on your own can be complicated and costly. And the list is endless... state
taxes, bureaucracy, probate courts, unfair appraisals, health care concerns, eligibility of heirs, life insurance,
IRA's, 401K's, annuities, burial or cremation costs, and intent regarding death-postponing treatment to name a few. Not
knowing your legal and financial rights often ends up costing you more in the end.
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships. We offer discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free. We are available throughout the process for further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. At every step, we'll be there with you.
We help you...
You also get help with...
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
- Evaluate and recommend estate tax planning options.
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care, life insurance and power of attorney.
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
- Lessen taxes at time of death.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Review your plan as needed.
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers.
- Family partnerships and other business relationships.
- Leaving money to charities.
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems.
The hassles and red tape associated with estate planning can be daunting, but you don't need to do it alone. Our team is waiting to assist you through every step of the process.